Officer, Risk & Control at Stanbic IBTC Trustees Limited
Stanbic IBTC Trustees Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. (member of Standard Bank Group) and was registered in 2009 by Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as trustees to provide Estate planning and administration services offered as a Private Trust service to High Net-Worth individuals and group of individuals who may appoint us as Trustee and Executor of their estates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Risk & Control
Job ID: 80403719_80381529
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- To drive the framework, oversight and monitoring of the control environment for all operations within the company, working in partnership with the Group Control team to mitigate risk in transactions and the underlying processes across the three Wealth entities.
- First Degree in Business, Accounting, Banking or Finance-related field
- Professional Accounting or Internal Control Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years experience of having worked in a Control or Risk function.
- Detailed product knowledge in a number of different offerings supported by a deep understanding of the processes that support the transaction lifecycle of the Wealth products
- Minimum of three years experience in with internal audit or assurance in a financial organization.
- Establishing Rapport
- Tackling Business Challenges
- Interpreting Data
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details.
- System Knowledge
- Credit Risk Management
- Risk Mitigation Initiatives.
- Report Writing
- Analytical Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply