Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Ongoing Recruitment at Nest Innovation Technology Park Limited, 16th May, 2019
Ongoing Recruitment at Nest Innovation Technology Park Limited, 16th May, 2019
May 16, 2019, 10:06 PM
The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Lounge Manager Location: Lagos Job Requirements
- Candidate must have a passion for current food and beverage trends and thrive in a challenging environment.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years proven management experience within a leading renowned restaurant, bar or similar environment
- Forward thinking and strategic with a focus on improving standards of operation – a passion for standards and service
- Calm and assured under pressure – well organised and structured in approach
- Emotionally intelligent – with an understanding of what makes individuals “tick”
- A quality focused person who understands the needs of the customer and is happy to be targeted on providing great service.
- We're looking for a Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with customers to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant fields.
- Work experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Social media savvy.
- Well organized, proactive, enthusiastic and committed with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of WAEC or SSCE with a good command of the English language.
- Must be willing to start work immediately.
- Experienced Chefs - from Executive Chefs all the way down to Commis Chefs and anything in between
- Have good English skills.
- Have your own Chef Whites, appropriate shoes and knives.
- Friendly and outgoing with people.
- Reliable and hard working.
- Basically Chefs who thrive to deliver in any kitchen.
- We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Waiter / Waitress to join the team.
- Candidates must possess in depth knowledge about Food and beverage in addition to wanting to offer superior customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of classic and modern mixology, spirits and bar service
- Create a friendly working environment at all times
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork to provide excellent guest service
- Ensure all guests have a memorable experience which will encourage them to return
- Must be neat.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to cook.
- A female preferably.
- Must live in Yaba, Oyinbo, Ojuelegba, Surulere Central axis.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts