Operations Manager at Nola Travels & Tours Limited
Nola Travels & Tours is an establishment with the sole purpose of getting you to your destination abroad, hassle free and as quick as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
- The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager in the travel/tour industry
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.