Operations Manager in a Facility Management Company
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, a Facility Management company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Facility Management
- Plan and implement operations strategies and action plans to ensure that the operations supports strategic imperatives.
- Assure timely and efficient operations plans
- Monthly and Quarterly site analysis
- Coordinating the Site supervisors, Operation Managers and or Contract Managers
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers.
- Support marketing team in the conversion of all identified prospects
- Support sales pitches, proposals and presentations
- Regular interface with clients by visits and phone calls
- Ensure quality execution of every assigned jobs - retainership/one off that guarantee customer satisfaction
- Coordinate all operations activities effectively to meet customer /company expectations
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships management by regular visits to sites at average of minimum 10 sites per day for Lagos sites and at least visit each outstation site once a month
- Coordinates regular meetings with site teams and team members in respect to performance assessment
- Implement operations strategies and action plans as articulated by management
- Ensuring proper HSE
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- At least 6 Years Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
N300,000 - N400,000 Monhtly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th August, 2021.