Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Operations Manager Vacancy at INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited
Operations Manager Vacancy at INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited
Oct 2, 2019, 11:32 AM
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. We have completed projects in over 40 countries across 6 continents through our regional offices in 13 countries, equipping us with over 2000 engineering man-years of experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Operations Manager (I&C Automation) Location: Lagos Job Purpose
- The Operations Manager (l&C Automation) is responsible for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of projects managed out of Nigeria region.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, projects PnL, improving profit margin, and overall management of projects from initial conception through planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring & control of engineering work to project completion.
- Stay abreast of technical change.
- Must be a graduate engineer with majors In Electrical/ Mechatronics/Computer engineering/Computer Science.
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience as l&C automation engineer in O&G sector (both on and offshore) with at least 3 years experience as project manager (Nigeria and West Africa experience shall be an added advantage)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work in a cross functional organization and to liaison with corporate head office.
- Deliver complete Project Life Cycle including system engineering, documentation, FAT/IFAT, Start-up & successful commissioning at site
- Responsible for enforcement of company’s QMS and safety standards on all project. Authorized to stop work processes at any time it is believed quality is being compromised
- Enforce strict compliance with Project Management Office standards & following industry standard practices & meet customer requirements
- Generate high productivity of team members and optimization of resource utilization through efficient engineering methods (usage of tools, templates, engineering standards)
- Responsible for implementation of corporate Standards & Processes and development of local process / guidelines and improvement in existing processes I guidelines to increase execution efficiency, improve quality, reliability and safety of delivered project
- Evaluate and identity technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability
- Ensure overall satisfaction of all Customers. Target repeat business from existing customers, and work with project managers to ensure that repeat business comes to the Company
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through company’s processes and tools
- Ensure technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and company’s processes
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables direct the activities of multiple Lead Engineers.
- Responsible for Knowledge Management and maintaining customer Technical data base in his area of responsibility
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts