Operations Mananger - PFM at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Mananger - PFM
Loactions: Kaduna / Calabar - Cross River / Ibadan - Oyo
- To successfully manage operational functions of the Business Unit.
- Plan, organize, direct and optimize Feed Milling plant operations
- Implement strategies in alignment with business initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus for the plant
- Deliver and plan targets and improve business performance through enhanced productivity, operational efficiencies and commitment to quality, health and safety.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to identify critical spare parts for operational requirements.
- Coordinate with maintenance to set preventive maintenance plan and implementation.
- Build high-performing team and develop people through training, coach-mentoring and engagement.
- Responsible for production output, product quality
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Develop systems and processes that track, optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team for day-to-day requirements plant.
- B.Sc / HND Animal Science or related field
- M.Sc. or MBA (Added Advantage).
- 8 years’ cognate experience.
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem solving skills
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply