Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Operations Team Lead Vacancy at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Operations Team Lead Vacancy at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Nov 26, 2019, 12:08 PM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the below position: Job Title: Operations Team Lead Location: Lagos Island, Lagos Job Category: Oil & Gas Job Type: Contract Job Shift: Day Duration: 3 weeks Description
- Ensure the Flow station & Gas Plant process system is operated within Technical integrity limits, operating envelopes and operating integrity standards.
- Make production facilities safe for maintenance activities and ensure maintenance shutdown activity planning and execution including statutory equipment inspections e.g. Vessel inspections, relief valve replacement, lifting equipment/gantry inspections, ESD testing etc. are executed with a comprehensive database of reports and follow up actions are maintained.
- Ensure production volumes are adequately metered, quality laboratory data from wells & pump line samples are accurately recorded & reported to Hydrocarbon Accounting & Programming team
- Perform emergency response responsibilities in real situations and drills in accordance with policy, verify that competence of staff with key roles is attained and maintained.
- Ensure control of identified hazards of concurrent operations have adequate controls. Routine equipment and safety systems testing are scheduled to minimize production loss
- Ensured safe production of hydrocarbons (oil, condensate & gas) in accordance with set production targets and the Gas Sales Agreement (GSA).
- Operate oil and gas wells and associated facilities. Ensure wells optimisation, routine production well testing and sampling.
- Ensure high production reliability by ensuring Flow station and Gas Plant equipment availability of 95% for Pumps, Generators, AG Compressors, Water Bath Heaters, Air Compressors etc.
- Participate in all Project development /Engineering design of all production facilities e.g. Wells, Process system, pumps etc. following the ORP from early Identification stage to Commissioning and First Oil/Gas.
- Provide inputs into commissioning plans/procedures and operating manuals for new equipment & facilities.
- Ensure operating procedures and maintenance manuals are adequate and in place to ensure accurate safe working procedures are available and utilized.
- Maintain sound working understanding of plant process, layout, equipment configurations and maintenance management system.
- Participate in monthly PD Meter Proving, servicing of well test rotor meters and gas supply to Barton meters
- Troubleshoot and provide input for solving Flow station and Gas Plant process system malfunctions and upsets.
- Monitor, review, analyse plant/equipment performance and identify opportunities to maximise production/performance and share best practices.
- Ensure full understanding and use of process engineering documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Data Sheets and Cause & Effect diagrams.
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper).
- Registration with COREN is a requirement and other professional associations will be an added advantage.
- Project Management Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibilities while meeting both short-and long-term goals
- Deep knowledge of oil and gas industry
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts