OWPPiN Limited recruitment for a Production Shift Supervisor
Aug 5, 2019, 11:23 PM
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption is looking for competent Machine Operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Shift Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery.
- You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- The goal will be to ensure that production procedures is carried on smoothly, on target to maximize efficiency and profits
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machine.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Academic Qualification: HND/BSc
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calliper, micrometre etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Production Shift Supervisor" as Subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st August, 2019.