Payroll Administrators at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Fuction / Domain: Human Resources
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an efficient Payroll Administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes.
- The Payroll Administrator's duties include the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Statistics, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs: SAP HCM
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th November, 2021.