Personal Assistant at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria is looking for Personal Assistant to join her team of work force here in Nigeria.
The Personal Assistant will perform tasks such as:
- Recording / files management, booking meetings,
- Setting appointments, and managing day-to-day operations of his/her manager.
- PA might have access to customer's accounts and may be required to resolve a customer’s issue.
Personal Assistant may also have the following duties:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings (Personal and executive support)
- Write emails, memos, letters & Manage DocuSign/signature books
- Manage itineraries & Calendar
- Prepare presentation & pitch
- Manage company’s monthly reports and make sure they are duly updated
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, preparing Timesheet, expenses reports (and follow up with reimbursements)
- PA must have excellent time management skills and be able to multitask.
- Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important, should also have basic computer skills.
Here are several other skills and qualifications PA should have:
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- 5+ years of clerical experience
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Work experience in management consulting firms will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of specific software programs used within your organization
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
- Required authorisations: Nil
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply