Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Personal Assistant (PA) at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Personal Assistant (PA) at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
May 28, 2020, 12:50 AM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients.
In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic talent to fill the role of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director. Location: Lagos
- Keeping an up to date activity Calendar for the managing director.
- Reading and responding to mail daily as need arises.
- Taking minutes of meetings attended with the managing director.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems along with the Admin Officer.
- Responsible for all registrations with corporate bodies, source for the necessary information, get the appropriate documents for Registration.
- Taking minute of meetings during the office weekly meetings.
- Run other errands for M.D and perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- Overseeing travel arrangements for the managing director, including booking flights and accommodation.
- Ensuring that all tasks assigned by the M.D are done properly.
- Sends weekly activity report.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls unbehave of the managing director.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Organising events and conferences
- HND or B.Sc. Administration, Social Sciences from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-3 years work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 20th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts