Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Personal / Executive Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited
Personal / Executive Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited
Jul 1, 2020, 2:23 AM
Mecer Consulting Limited - Our client, a first-class luxury apartment company based in Maitama, Abuja with some first of its kind type of apartments, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Executive Assistant Location: Abuja
- Acting as the first point of contact and answering phone calls
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Maintaining executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Documenting minutes of meetings where appropriate
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Ensuring necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Supervising all the activities around and relating to the CEO
- Liaising with staff, vendors and clients
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence including emails
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Conducting research and developing presentations for the CEO on various areas as assigned
- Providing administrative support for the effective running of the Office
- Only Male Candidates will be Considered
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Microsoft Office Tools proficiency
- Knowledge of the property industry is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant
Salary N1.8 million per annum upper limit.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 7th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts