Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Planning Engineer I at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Planning Engineer I at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Jan 31, 2020, 9:03 AM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position: Job Title: Planning Engineer I Location: Lagos Island, Lagos Job Shift: Day Job type: Contract Duration: Four weeks Job Category: Oil & Gas Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Know the contract key dates, milestones and plan dates and how they relate to the overall project schedule. Understand the requirements of the contract sections for planning and progress reporting. Review and verify contractors reported progress and incorporate into schedule progress updates.
- Maintain awareness of critical and sub-crticial paths and track float consumption.
- Utilise standard tools and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of input data for benchmarking activities
- Support the delivery and maintenance of consistent and realistic plans and control structures for the project. Understand and monitor the interfaces between assigned project sub-elements and other sub-elements. Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements.
- Comply with the planning and progress monitoring procedures.
- Conduct the schedule monthly progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses for assigned elements, including any impact from interface areas. Provide input to the status reports and ensure that these include the incorporation of approved changes.
- Liase with project engineering personnel to assist proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers. Assist with identification of alternate approaches to optimise the plan(s).
- Degree Title: Engineering Degree. Certification as a Planning Engineer may be an advantage
- Experience: Minimum Experience 4 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 4 years industry experience in planning Minimum of 4 years industry experience in planning positions.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Good working knowledge of Planning principles and techniques and Primavera P6.
- Good written and oral communications.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 25th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts