Private Client Service Executive at Stanbic IBTC Bank (Port Harcourt)
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Client Service Executive
Job ID: 63495
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Career Area: Consumer & High Net Worth
- The role involves bringing bespoke services to our Private Clients across our various regional offices in our quest to earn their loyalty as High Net worth individuals and VIPs of the Brand. The PCS officer is also expected to spot/identify opportunities and generate new business(s) for the group at large.
- Work closely with regional Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory visitors to the region are well attended to and acting as the company’s representative where a single individual is required to act on behalf of the region as a whole.
Draw up customer plan detailing the clients’ personal interests including immediate family:
- Build strong relationships with new, existing and potential PCS client base by being proactive and understanding "what keeps clients awake at night.
- Ensure understanding of client’s other requirements outside of Pension and connect inherent opportunity to a Product-House within the group.
- Ownership of clients issues and keeping clients informed
- Treating clients with respect and empathy
- Attend to all client requirements in a timely manner.
- Build a strong internal and external network of contacts to assist in providing client service
- Collation of all information on these clients e.g. DOB of all nuclear family members, wedding anniversary, preferred leisure activities, hometown, religion, etc. all other information that are considered relevant.
- Deliver exceptional levels of service to clients – high performance service culture
Achieve minimum of 10 scheduled visits per week; mine existing relationships and collaborate effectively:
- Carry out physical visits to new and existing PCS clients within the region at least once a quarter.
- Carry out functions as a wealth advisor, looking for opportunities within the group.
- Ensure adherence to all group standards / policies
- Ensures proper record keeping.
- Ensure direct calls and visits by a member of SIPML Exco annually to clients with a yet-to-be-determined AUM.
- Prepare call memos within 48 Hours of client visits highlighting the salient discussions held and decisions reached. This must also include an action plan detailing the next steps to be taken.
- Ensure priority treatment on processing of Benefit application and payment
- Benefit application and payment
- In the event that clients are unavailable for a physical visit, place and log telephone call interactions.
- Ensure that procedures laid down in the Group reference Guide are adhered to and, where flexibility needs to be exercised, that the necessary dispensation is held
Maintain a weekly report of all client engagement and account activities:
- Ensure daily activities are captured and forwarded weekly for onward collation
- Weekly check of RSA and RSA retiree Fund to unearth clients as they fall within the HNI/VIP metric.
Provide High quality Client engagement (Personal, Seminars & Networking events):
- Build strong relationships with existing client base by engaging in activities that are important to client.
- Ensure that clients are kept abreast of the happenings in the Macro and Global Economies to enable them make informed investment decisions.
Periodic client review and appreciation:
- Organization of special events for PCS clients in the region
- Ensure implementation of loyalty initiatives and distribution year end gifts to all PCS clients within the region
- Assist HNI Clients to resolve e-channels related issues and encourage them to adopt e-channels
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Relevant Post-graduate business qualification is an added advantage
- Up to 5-7 years post NYSC experience; Expertise in customer centricity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply