Processing Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client is a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in West and Central Africa, with special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Processing Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01208
Location: Markurdi, Benue
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement the company’s processing strategy.
- Deliver the local processing volume targets.
- Deliver the processing output and processing quality.
- Formulate and adhere to the processing standard of operating procedures (SOP) for the company.
- Minimum travel of 7 - 10 days a month; mostly to the Southern / Western and Northern parts of Nigeria – preferably by road.
- Daily reporting at the end of the day, sometimes after travel.
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnership with key local processors for crops.
- Drive the achievement of the processing target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage and nurture a team of processing officers in various processing locations
- Preferably expats or Nigerian Nationals; with a minimum of 2:1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience working in a senior level position either as a Plant Manager or Factory Manager with reputable bulk food / edible Oil companies in Nigeria.
- Experience working with Multi-National companies in the food sector operating in Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Should have exposure in Project Management either in Edible Oil Industry or Rice Processing Industry
- General understanding and knowledge of the key consumer goods markets in Nigeria.
- Strong result orientation / Go-getter
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Great attention to details
- Report generation and process orientation
- Good administration skills
- Product and process innovation skills.
- Strong ownership and drive / self-starter
- High level of Integrity & team player
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking ability
- Good networking & relationship building skills
- Good negotiation & convincing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.