Procurement Officer - Experienced at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer - Experienced
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt - Rivers
- Construction company seeks to recruit an experienced Procurement Officer who would be responsible for procuring goods and services in accordance with the company policy and standards, securing quality suppliers of materials and to ensure procurement processes are effective, efficient, ethical and provide best market value.
- Implement the Company’s procurement strategies, policies and procedures that will ensure the correct structures, systems, resources and processes are in place to meet the requirements of operations.
- Develop procurement Manual.
- Develop a pool of vendors across board in different locations and negotiate with them to secure the most advantageous terms.
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries. And prepare SLA's for all vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee Materials Procurement to ensure quality, cost, warehousing, inventories, maintenance and logistics are appropriately managed.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external expenditure
- Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company's needs.
- Coordinate product delivery logistics with suppliers, importers, transportation companies, Plant and Workshop operations.
- Implement vendor evaluation.
- Develop reporting systems for each department to ensure accurate inventory of goods and availability of necessary goods and services.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university in Social Sciences or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Procurement Management
- Proven track record of controlling and reducing external spend whilst developing a robust supplier base.
- Relationship Management.
- Ability to lead a Team, be creative and innovative, proactive, resilient, attentive to details and having excellent personal mastery and integrity.
- Diploma /Degree in Supply Chain Management or formal training in supply chain management, Vendors evaluation, Supplier Management, Vendor Quality Assurance etc is an added advantage.
- Fully conversant with modern procurement and purchasing techniques.
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] with the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.