Production Assistant at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Research and make out different ways to optimize the quality of an existing chemical product.
- Preparing test solutions, chemical compounds and performing various laboratory tests.
- Analyze and study effects of various processes on composition of a chemical substance.
- Utilize computer software for processing obtained data into information.
- Carryout various analysis test and finding out the physical and chemical properties of various chemical compounds.
- Prepare test reports, technical papers and standard specifications for the chemical product.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Perform other duties so assigned.
- Review production schedules and process flows in order to objectively evaluate obstacles preventing product delivery including monitoring internal lead times.
- Organizes, cleans and maintains workstations as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following areas Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or HND in Chemical Technology.
- Two to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Skills Knowledge And Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must have good computer skills, software and database entry desired
- Effective oral communication skills and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and co-workers required.
- The Production Assistant works under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Excellent numeric Ability
- Ability to maintain job order due dates effectively while accurately prioritizing them at the same time.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to read English and interpret Work Orders required
- Ability to accurately document completion of each process in a legible format with minimal errors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2021.
- Only those that reside in Abuja need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.