Program Associate (Remote) at New Incentives
New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Program Associate supports all Operations Department activities including program oversight, monitoring and evaluation, and administrative tasks.
- The Program Associate is responsible for supporting review of staff productivity and output; progress against established plans; review of program monitoring indicators; coordination of geographic expansion and coverage survey analysis; and other responsibilities to ensure that the organization is able to deliver high-quality programming.
- This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced organization that is hoping to reach more than a million infants served by the end of 2022.
- Successful candidates will find themselves in a position to grow with the organization.
- Ensure that the established plan for expansion remains on track by all teams and check inputs to confirm that all requirements are being met.
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to ensure that staffing is optimized and that gaps are proactively planned for and avoided.
- Optimize scheduling through review of planned vs executed activities and identify improvements for system-generated and manual work activities.
- Ensure compliance with time tracking, document management and communication policies.
- Assess bottlenecks, support teams, and help improve coordination.
- Review the pipeline of tasks for all teams and assist with prioritization while reviewing completed tasks against intended objectives.
- Review time and output reports from all managers, share weekly assessments and recommendations.
- Review program monitoring metrics (KPIs) and work with teams to ensure gaps are being addressed.
- Review quality of team communication and team management by reviewing 1:1s and providing guidance.
- Conduct review of data from visits made by supervisors and auditors, identify opportunities for improvements, and conduct capacity building and training.
- Support assessment of all program activities and quality improvement activities, including data entry and basic data analysis.
- Coordinate with partners on coverage survey analysis and assessment of geographic expansion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in managerial positions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Resourceful and thrives at keeping projects and teams organized and on track
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals in different locations and time zones to meet project objectives within established timelines; able to effectively move from strategy to details seamlessly
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Comfortable working with or learning computer applications, experience with Google Workspace tools.
- Comfortable in an environment that embraces evaluation and quality improvement
- Problem-solving attitude with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Skilled problem-solver and self-starter
What you can expect from this Role
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that was recently recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world
- A job that will directly lead to many lives being saved by preventing the spread of dangerous diseases through the uptake of childhood vaccinations
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team
- A healthy work-life balance
- The flexibility of working remotely for part of the year
- A position with significant growth opportunities.
- A challenging role where your abilities will lead to material change and personal growth
- Working under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer
- We invite applicants who are highly motivated, detail-oriented and have demonstrated a good fit with the organization's principles of accountability, diligence, and cost-effectiveness.
- In this role, you will receive significant responsibility and will be responsible for delivering consistently.
- This role is only for those who are able to meet the challenges of a quickly growing organization running a pioneering program with unique execution.
- If you succeed in this role, there will be significant opportunities to grow.
- This role can be based anywhere, with an expectation of spending significant time (approximately 20 - 30% of the year) in Nigeria.
- Travel will primarily be within Northern Nigeria as well as to the capital, Abuja.
- We have a Security Unit that actively carries out security assessments and provides security guidance.
- Support and reimbursement for applying for visas to travel will be provided for all required travel, along with travel insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.