Project Manager at Deloitte
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Project Manager for a Realties and Construction industry client.
- As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining projects, planning, executing, closing projects, organizing, supervising, and coordinating the project and on-site staff in order to complete the work on schedule, within budget and to the quality of workmanship specified.
- This is a great opportunity for someone with significant experience in Project Management seeking to take on a new challenge in the Realties and Construction industry.
- Manage supply and apply contracts strategically and effectively.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate painting projects from start to finish through final touchup and payment collection.
- Manage and interview painting subcontractor crews and keep proper ratios of crews to jobs.
- Risk assessment of all projects and advising management on best practices and options
- Monitor and coordinate subcontractors to ensure that standard guidelines are followed.
- Ensure assigned project(s) are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within the agreed period and profitability.
- Conduct feasibility studies on projects, generating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual project reports to management as required.
- Work with all departments within the company to minimize issues arising in service delivery.
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues.
- First Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant fields
- A Minimum of 4 years of experience in a project management role
- Budget control and job cost forecasting
- Detail oriented, dependable, and reliable.
- Credible project management certification e.g PMP is an added advantage
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of floor, tank, marine and concrete coatings, surface preparation to include various abrasive blasting techniques, lead paint abatement, fireproofing, plural component application, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply