Project Manager at HRLeverage Africa
HRLeverage Africa is currently recruiting on behalf of its client in the real estate sector to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Responsible for planning, allocation of materials, completion, and profitable management of company's business projects operation of the services within projects embarked upon within the different business
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers on the different projects within the relevant business units
- Work with internal and external customers to develop project scope, documentation, and plans in line with organization goals as prescribed from time to time
- Be responsible to meet or exceed required project/program goals and outcomes. and provide updates, status, and outcomes as requested by management.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, consultants to determine and define the scope of work and deliverables.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to achieve profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits, approvals, licenses and other regulatory prerequisites from appropriate authorities where necessary.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of a project.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule and specifications
- Minimum of a First Degree with 1 year equivalent experience in real estate.
N150,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th November, 2021.