Project Manager at Urban Dice Designs Limited
Urban Dice Designs Limited - Our commitment to excellence starts from our production of stellar designs: allowing our clients clear idea of their space prior to execution. Working with 2-D designs and 3-D renderings we provide thorough representation of our promised project allowing for seamlessness in creating the finished product. This obligation to client satisfaction bleeds into our hiring practices and partnerships. With key knowledge of the leading brands in the industry, we offer only the best materials when it comes to Design, Architecture, Furniture Supply and Production of affordable interior products keeping in mind the socio-cultural status of our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- A new and exciting opportunity has just been opened for an experienced project Manager to join our Interior design firm.
- As a Project Manger, you will lead and improve numerous projects,adhere to project timelines and monitor project through delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities as well as organize, plan and liaise with installers, contractors & the general workforce involved in the project, to work effectively to meet agreed deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution as well as resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare and forward the requisition, quotation of sub-contractors and installers required for different jobs for approval.
- Act as the main technical adviser on the site, for site engineers i.e (PD & PE) sub-contractors, installers & people and operatives.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements as well as examine project and based on the schedules mentioned, access the material and manpower requirement for each project.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to management and team members, about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Experienced in seeing projects through the fulllife cycle
- Solid Interpersonal and ledership, critical and creative competencies.
- A good team player.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in use of project management software tools and methodoloies.
N200,000 - N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail