Project Manager / Scrum Master at Sabaoth OU
Sabaoth OU is an IT services company providing IT-related services such as software development, system administration, DevOps services and more to clients all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager / Scrum Master
- As a Scrum Master, your role will be to advise, mentor, and coach your teams towards agile values and practices so that you can accelerate your team's value delivery. This includes working with your Product Manager and CTO to maintain a backlog and facilitating agile events such as the daily huddles, sprint planning, sprint reviews and most importantly - sprint retrospectives! You'll be in partnership with other Scrum Masters, Team Leads, and Product Owners to coordinate interdependencies within the Organization as well as with our business partners.
- You'll also examine and drive team performance through metrics and help the team find opportunities to fully realize the benefits of working within an agile structure.
- Facilitating the planning of work for scrum teams including effective planning and utilization of scrum team capacity
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, & radiating information.
- Collaborating with Team lead, Product Owners and technical leads to enable an effective delivery process
- Implementing a continuous improvement approach through retrospectives.
- Adding value by removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Providing necessary support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent facilitation and information reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working with a distributed agile team.
- Supporting, adoption, and consistent use of enabling tools (e.g., Jira, Jira Align, Mural, etc).
- Proven change agent capable of coaching agile practices to teams and individuals from across different functions, experiences and geographies as they work through new and unfamiliar situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Documents / CV to: [email protected] using "Application for position of PM" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.