Quality Control Officer at Voda Paints Limited
Voda Paints Limited, a Building Material Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications for a company
- Set and enforce standards for health and safety during work operations
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance
- Conduct tests to verify the quality of raw materials and finished products
- Approve compliant products and reject defective ones
- Prepare and present reports to update upper management on quality activities
- Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Chemistry.
- Experience Length: minimum of 3 - 5 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
N60,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.