Quality Control Officer in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Paint raw materials, finished products & packaging material
- We are recruiting a Quality Control Officer that will handle lab operations and to do various analysis and quality inspections for raw material, in-process and final products.
- To follow high-quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- To work on new products and application development and to troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- To perform batch-wise and required number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- To do an analysis of various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in the company's existing products.
- To work on product improvement as per Organizational requirements and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit the report of the same to Management.
- To ensure key project tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical updates to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods be part of international standards.
- Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit the report to the concerned authority.
- To ensure all lab equipment and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned
- To monitor achievement against timeline and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Paint Technology / Chemistry / Chemicals.
- Experience in ISO will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar industry
- The applicant must have good knowledge about various deco / industrial RM & FG evaluations, fair knowledge about paint formulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.