Quality Control Officer, SPAR at Artee Group
The story of SPAR can't be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer, SPAR
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Quality control plays a significant role in ensuring the products you consume are safe and up to the standards set by the company and the government.
- Quality control officers must have cutting-edge analytical skills, the ability to identify problems in products, a keen eye for details and consistent study on quality-related issues. If a product fails to meet the quality standards, then it impacts on the business sales and customer satisfaction levels as well.
Job Description & Functions
- Ensure Product Compliance.
- Implement and Monitor Quality Assurance System.
- Reject all products that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the food prepared.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Prepare the store according to the standard SOPs for routine checks by government agencies (SON, NAFDAC etc.).
- Ensure personnel hygiene and Zero risk of food contamination
- Record and Report Issues.
- Total compliance to food and food equipment related SOPs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Product testing - quality control specialists need a solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product.
- Real-time experience in the same domain is preferred.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards.
- Understand the production processes - it's also helpful for quality control specialists to have some familiarity with production processes so they can contribute to error reduction and process enhancements.
- Communication skills - effective communication is also vital in this role, allowing quality control specialists to inform cooks, bakers and kitchen personnel about defects and production delays.
- Assessment and analysis - this role requires significant attention to detail, particularly in terms of assessing a product's quality and analyzing recurring manufacturing errors or defects.
- Problem-solving skills.
50,000 - N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th August, 2022.