Quantity Surveyor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Measure and value the work done onsite.
- Advise the Project services leadership team on improvements.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Track changes to the design and construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control during construction.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes.
- Scrutinize maintenance and material costs and contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaise with owners’ team, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, analyses, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- This is a mega project.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders, including Contractors, Asset team and project team and other possible Interfaces as required by the job role.
- A recognized Degree in Quantity surveying / Construction Economics / Construction Management or other relevant degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a quantity surveying role in the oil and gas industry.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive and possession of valid driver’s license is required.
- Construction estimating or finance experience is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Field experience in oil and gas midstream or downstream would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
- Other foreign languages are an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.