Real Estate Officer at Cube Square Concepts Project Limited
Feb 25, 2021, 5:17 AM
Cube Square Concepts Project Limited is a fast-growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments.
We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post-operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an 'end to end' service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Site Selection and Acquisition
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st March, 2021