Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Recent Job Openings at Compovine Technology Limited
Recent Job Openings at Compovine Technology Limited
Jan 13, 2020, 8:03 PM
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer Location: Lagos
- Ensure organization’s daily activities run smoothly
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profit
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Conduct a routine check on the Company`s asset to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure activities of the operations are supported and administrative services are provided in a sustainable way.
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in any discipline with a Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable Organization.
Job Title: Marketing Executive Locations: Minna - Niger, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt - Rivers
- The candidates must have HND / B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in any discipline
- A minimum of 4 years marketing experience.
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Computer knowledge, sales and software in a reputable organization.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Applied For, Class of Degree, Age & Years of Experience as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contactedApplication Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts