Recent Job Opportunities at Stedarol Consulting, 18th December 2019
Dec 18, 2019, 5:31 PM
Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Prepare monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program
- Review JEs carefully for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Classify costs accurately
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Good degree in Accounting and Finance and/or related course.
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
- Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
- Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested
- Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
- Good degree in Purchasing and Supply or related course.
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Overseeing all operation on sites
- Supervising different sites simultaneously
- Maintaining good record of material movement
- Involve in project management processes.
- Good degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering and related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Accounting Engineering Purchasing Quantity Surveying Supply Chain Civil Engineering Purchasing Officer Stedarol Consulting