Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recent Job Vacancies at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
Recent Job Vacancies at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
Jun 27, 2019, 9:28 AM
Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today's technology driven home owner. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Procurement Manager Location: Abuja Job Description
- Procurement Manager, who will be responsible for the execution of all supply chain operations which includes the procurement and inventory of materials.
- S/he is also responsible for establishing relationships with the best product and logistics vendors both locally and internationally
- Ability to use Pro SCM software is compulsory
- Knowledge of other SCM software will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Process and schedule internal project orders within specified procurement lead-time in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Warehouse Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years’ previous experience within the Supply Chain function is essential
- Experience in setting up supplier agreements
- Proven negotiation skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills/experience
- The ability to understand technical and engineering terms is preferred
- Decision making skills/experience is essential
- Needed asap Warehouse/Inventory Officer; you will be responsible for managing, receiving and dispatching materials, tracking and maintaining stocks levels and Inventory in the company’s warehouse.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and fulfill purchase orders,
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials within the warehouse
- Maintain stock records
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Keep proper inventory records using an Inventory Management software
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned
- Coordinates purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ previous experience within the Supply Chain function is essential
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts