Recent Job Vacancies at SPM Professionals Limited
SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client's satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Associates Degree or at least one year of experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding accounting best practices.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Knowledge of XERO, Quickbooks, Zoho, Fresh Books, or other applications.
Job Title: Parboiler Operator (Rice Mill)
- The employee holding the position of Parboiling Operator is responsible for operating all paddy Parboiling equipment. These include setup, operation and cleanup of machinery
- In addition operators must perform all post quality checks. The objective is to provide the highest quality product with the least amount of waste while parboiling.
- This position is responsible for frequent monitoring and adjustment of multiple variable controls to ensure proper operation of the Parboiling line.
- Complete setup and operation of equipment according to published parameters.
- Must maintain good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure quality specifications are being met.
- Complete necessary paperwork of shift change and tasks performed with great attention to detail.
- Maintain product specification in accordance with the standards.
- Ensure proper package weights, materials, and labeling as required.
- Complete all quality assurance documentation and Parboiling parameter documentation.
- Promptly relay information to Managers regarding shift accomplishments, problems, or suggestions.
- Dismantle equipment during shut downs and prepare for sanitation.
- Cross train and become proficient on Parboiling machines
- Assist with training new operators on position.
- Perform preventative maintenance by monitoring the condition of the different equipment.
- Able to follow policies and procedures in conducting job tasks.
- Able to work with a team and independently.
- Able to operate a touch screen computer with minimum beginner computer skills.
Job Title: Rice Miller
- Operate machines in the rice mill so as to get the best quality rice.
- Adjusts gate in spout to regulate the flow of rice into the machine keeping in view the load on the driving electric motor.
- Observes cleaning and hulling processes feels rice and adjusts machinery to ensure rice is processed in accordance with specifications.
- Routine cleaning of sieves and replacement of rubber rolls as and when required.
- Ensure that the output is produced as per quality norms.
- Ensure machinery cleanliness and up-keep.
- Ensure to operate the machine at the best capacity.
- Check the by-products regular intervals so as to avoid loss of good rice.
- Ensure safety rules are observed in the plant.
- Strict adherence to all work instructions for milling /equipment.
- Performs related duties, such as lubricating equipment and repairing machinery keep production reports.
- Proper utilization of casual workers in different sections of the rice mill.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Maintenance knowledge / skills of factory machines is a primary prerequisite.
- Operational Knowledge of color sorter. (Likely to be considered).
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Dryer Operator (Rice Mill)
- Operates, inspects, and conducts maintenance activities on equipment related to the drying of parboiled rice to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly, is well maintained, and product is within specification.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation for the Dryer Room Areas using compressed air and sweeping of equipment and structures of the area(s) on a defined frequency.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be willing to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Must possess basic computer skills. (control panels, probes, etc. in Boiler Room)
- Must be willing to climb up to 60 feet.
- Must be willing to bend, stoop, push, pull, twist, and turn throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work in hot and cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to stand and walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.