Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Recent Job Vacancies at Dataflex Nigeria Limited, 26th September, 2018
Recent Job Vacancies at Dataflex Nigeria Limited, 26th September, 2018
Sep 26, 2018, 1:40 PM
Dataflex Nigeria Limited, a leading player in the IT & Power Solutions Industry in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos Job Description Successful candidates will be responsible for:Application Deadline 3rd October, 2018. Job Title: HVAC Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Freight and clearing related tasks, carrying out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals,
- Staying up to date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods,
- Preparing and processing purchase requisition/orders within in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
- Review all records of purchased goods, including their costs, deliveries and inventories.
- Qualified candidates who must have a minimum of 1st Degree and at least 2 years relevant work experience in supply chain management.
- Handles the daily scheduling of all technicians on both regular maintenance and demand service calls; Supervises the installation; repair; and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems within the office and clients premises.
- Dispatches technicians and enter work order.
- Meets goals and maintain client satisfaction for the company. Manages and train staff to test electrical circuits, wire components, and electrical equipment; inspect and test different HVAC systems; comply with safety regulations among others.
- The ideal candidate who should have a minimum of 1st degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, and at least 4 years relevant experience on HVAC
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts