Recent Jobs at Spytrac Telematics Services Limited, 25th July, 2019
Jul 25, 2019, 11:18 PM
Spytrac Telematics Service Limited is a technological based firm which commenced business in February 2014, providing vehicle and asset tracking solution, fuel monitoring and management services, driver monitoring and management solution in Nigeria. We are known for our reputation in quality customer service, fast growing IT Infrastructure, and team of professionals working to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- This position plays a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security.
- The Accountant handles, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, finance position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- The accountant will also play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare and managing budget and financial forecast
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize accounting information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with a random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or ICAN or inview
Will need to show evidence of the following:
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- The potential to lead and motivate others and good IT skills.
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
- Sales and business development manager defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Are responsible for helping their reps meet individual quota, getting the team to hit quota, forecasting sales, and running sales reports, providing mentorship and training, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new salespeople, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- A bachelor’s Degree required, and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
Business Development Skills:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Ojodu - Lagos
- Go out and source for potential buyers for our products
- Direct sales of products to customers (corporate & Retail)
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Build and manage excellent customer relationship.
- Work to achieve set sales target for the company
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least OND in relevant field.
- At least 2 Years of direct sales, B2B/B2C experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent interpersonal & people skills
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Accounting Business Development Sales Experienced Personnel Enugu State Spytrac Telematics Services Limited Lagos State Marketing Ojodu ICAN