Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recent Jobs In an International Food and Beverage Company
Recent Jobs In an International Food and Beverage Company
May 28, 2019, 8:44 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by an international Food & Beverages company to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: System Administrator Location: Lagos Job Description
- Adexen was mandated by an international FMCG company to recruit a Systems Administrator for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Lead Help-Desk/Support team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years experience in support (lead or member)
- Microsoft Servers and Workstations
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Linux Servers
- Cisco networking
- Symantec Endpoint Protection or equivalent.
- Adexen was mandated by an international fast moving consumer goods company to recruit an expatriate IT Project Manager and Service Desk Coordinator for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
- Coordinate the Service Desk for all the IT teams, ensure complains are logged and addressed
- Analyze complains and trends, identify problems occurring from recurring Incidents, identify bottlenecks.
- Coordinate projects, see to implementation within timeline.
- Facilitate meetings between Customers and internal team.
- Build and ensure proper documentation exists.
- Train power users.
- Implement a Test methodology.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Management, Information Science, Technology, or equivalent experience
- A project management Certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as PM, including at least one ERP upgrade
- Three or more years of direct IT customer service experience
- Three or more years working with Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- One or more years working in Linux/UNIX environments
- Strong oral and written and communication skills
- Familiarity with help desk ticketing systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies will be a plus
- Understanding of with programming fundamentals
- Experience with Windows and Linux interoperability
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred working knowledge of enterprise relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Preferred experience operating in an higher-education environment.
- Implement Data, implement, standardize data
- Interface with team and other analysts for availability of data.
- Implement databases for the Development projects.
- Database tuning for performance.
- Keeping databases up to date
- Helping with database design and development
- Managing database access
- Ensuring that databases meet user requirements
- Liaising with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff
- Providing user training, support and feedback
- Archiving data.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL Server, other databases
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts