Receptionist at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Requisition ID: 13270
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Categories: Human Resources
- We’re searching for a Receptionist who will be responsible for providing administrative support to staff and leadership.
- The role will involve assisting with scheduling, and managing workflow while providing a positive customer service attitude as well as presenting a professional appearance.
- The role will operate within the Admin unit under an Admin or HR Manager.
This role will:
- Greet and welcome all incoming guests, maintain a visitor log, and be responsible for visitor badges.
- Copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials; files accordingly.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned. Greet and welcome all incoming guests, maintain a visitor log, and be responsible for visitor badges.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings, handling meeting and event set-up and coordination.
- Assist Human Resources department, Accounting, and Recruiting with various duties.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence.
In this role:
- A First Degree or its equivalent is required.
- Should have solid critical thinking and analytical skills along with attention to detail and organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Must have 1-3 years of office support experience along with strong customer service experience
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively, be flexible, work in a dynamic environment while juggling multiple priorities, use technology to optimize efficiency, and work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply