Receptionist at Zenith Carex International Limited
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have very good computer knowledge and be social media savvy.
- Must be based around the Job location.
- Residing close to the above locations is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have worked as a office secretaryor Receptionist in a reputable organisation.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. (eg. "Office Receptionist Onitsha").
Application Deadline 4th November, 2021.