Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Recovery Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Recovery Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Feb 25, 2020, 9:56 AM
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts. Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Recovery Officer Location: Lagos, Lagos Island
Main Purpose and Objectives of the Job
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality and
- Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loan
- Must be a gradute with minimum of two(2) years post-NYSC experience as a recovery officer in a reputable MFB.
- Must be Bold, Outspoken and Analytical.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts