Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Recruitment For Business Development Executive Interns at Cious ICT Solutions
Recruitment For Business Development Executive Interns at Cious ICT Solutions
Apr 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
At Cious ICT Solutions, we work with organizations to gain online visibility, engagement and business growth by infusing technological tools into their business processes. We are a registered enterprise with CAC, Nigeria. Currently headquartered at Lagos, we're currently expanding our operations across other states in Nigeria. If you're dedicated, ambitious and want to grow your sales and marketing skills, then Cious ICT Solutions is an excellent place to start your career. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Executive Intern Locations: Benin City - Edo, Delta, Port Harcourt - Rivers, and Owerri - Imo Description
- Interns would have a flexible schedule but will be challenged to be innovative.
- Intern role available for undergraduates (2nd or 3rd year students) only.
- This person will be responsible and contribute towards achieving annual sales and/or profit goals through efficient management and satisfaction of customer needs within assigned territory
- This is a freelance role that could quickly become a permanent employment based on sales targets met and overall contribution to the growth of the organization.
- Provide quality service to Cious ICT Solutions’ internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Cious ICT Solutions values at all times
- Achievement of assigned sales quotas by maximizing promotion and sales activity on Cious ICT Solutions services
- Responsible for consultative sales and promotion of website design services within customer segments in assigned territory:
- Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
- Routine coverage of key assigned accounts
- Proper presentation of key services as directed
- Communicate regularly with all members of assigned territory team
- Full service line presentation
- Responsible for market development activities:
- Focus on development and maintenance of key accounts, regional reference sites & Centers of Excellence
- Perform service in-service training to ensure customer satisfaction, as needed
- Frequent market feedback on services, competition and market conditions to Service Marketing
- Develop and maintain territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market mix.
- Develop, maintain and deliver accurate information on lost business
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Simulation User Group meetings or other customer forums held in assigned territory
- Actively probe for all Cious ICT Solutions services and refer leads to the appropriate sales representative.
- Generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability.
- Timely and accurate fulfillment of Sales Administration duties:
- Expense Reporting within guidelines outlined in Cious ICT Solutions Travel & Entertainment Policy
- Sales Call Reporting
- Reporting on conferences, trade shows and/or workshops
- Telephone contact with Chief Executive Officer
- Orderly management of Company assets
- Daily use of Seibel calendar
- Update customer data base via Siebel
- Special team assignments as required
- Act independently; Decision making within Company policy
- Not Applicable
- Excellent oral, written and telephone skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain service specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Computer literate with knowledge of word processing applications and Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus.
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management.
- Working knowledge of ICT market segments within assigned territory.
- Undergraduate with strong motivation.
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work depending on business needs and will require working overtime depending on personal schedules.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts