Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Recruitment for UI/UX Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
Recruitment for UI/UX Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
Sep 27, 2019, 4:43 PM
LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: UI/UX Intern Location: Abuja Job Details
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who shares our love for great designs, has a love for research and data, knowledge in UI/UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must be eager to learn with little or no supervision. Having a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results will be an added advantage.
- The ideal applicant will possess good knowledge of web and mobile interface, mockup, prototype design and development.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the product managers and engineers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrates how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough draft to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Adhere to style standard on fonts, colors and images.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Design Capacity.
- Self-Learning Capacity.
- Task Success Rate.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts