Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Recruitment For Graduate Trainee at Saroafrica International Limited, 21st June, 2018
Recruitment For Graduate Trainee at Saroafrica International Limited, 21st June, 2018
Jun 21, 2018, 6:40 PM
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North) Location: Northern Nigeria Requirements/Qualification
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Must be from the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Crop production, Crop Protection.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by June 2018.
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts