Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Recruitment in the Real Estate Industry
Recruitment in the Real Estate Industry
Mar 17, 2020, 10:07 AM
A key player in the Real Estate industry, located on the Island, Lagos State, seeks the services of a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the positions below:
Job Title: Builder Location: Lagos
- Must possess a first Degree in Building Technology.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Must have worked with a reputable construction company.
- Must be able to work with the standard of the company.
Job Title: Civil Engineer Location: Lagos
- Must possess at least a first Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in building construction with previous projects involved to show.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and quality.
- Must be able to deliver within a stipulated time frame.
- Membership of a professional body will be an advantage.
Job Title: Marketing Officer Location: Lagos
- Must possess a first Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience especially in property market
- Must possess good interpersonal relationship with clients
- Must possess good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proximity to the island will be an advantage
Job Title: Legal Officer Location: Lagos
- Must possess a first Degree in Law.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry required.
- Must have skills in the technicalities of real estate law
- Must have Skills in Sales Agreements and Joint Venture Documentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email. Application Deadline 21st March, 2020. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts