Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Region System Economics Analyst at Coca-Cola Company
Region System Economics Analyst at Coca-Cola Company
May 8, 2020, 11:15 PM
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Region System Economics Analyst Job ID: R-41509 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
Key Duties/Responsibilities Responsible for monitoring Actuals and Planning for Region:
- Regional P/Ls
- Scenario and Sensitivity Planning and Analysis
- Strategic and Annual Business Plan submissions
- DSI Monitoring and Analysis
- Brand Contribution Reporting
- Closing and Rolling Estimate submissions
- Incidence and Sugar Productivity Calculations and Analysis
- Deductions from Revenue and Bottler Supports
- Unit Case and CSE reconciliation and submission
- Other reconciliations
- TCCC and Bottler multiple years Financials
- Value Chain Analysis- Existing SKUs and New Product Development
- SET Project AND Milestones
- CAPPRs Performance Tracking
- Revenue Recognition Calculations
- GPIE Calculations
- Balance Sheet review
- Report to the Region Finance Manager any activities which appear to be non-compliant
- 4+ years of experience in a multinational environment with financial analysis.
- This position requires working in diverse environments and with multicultural teams.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 26th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts