Registrar at Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery
The College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom was established in 1923 and is the oldest tertiary institution in Plateau State. Its serene location in Vom makes it conducive for leaming and a centre of academic excellence.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Vom, Plateau
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and takes charge of the Registry Division.
- He/she is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College, keeping records and conducting correspondences of the College and other administrative matters.
- He/she is the Secretary to Council as well.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of First Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences not lower than 2nd Class Lower Division
- Must not have less than 15 years post qualification experience.
- Prove Leadership qualities for the job, planning, high integrity and good character, plus satisfactory confidential report from previous employer.
- Must be an indigene of Plateau State.
- Must be a Deputy Registrar.
- Any higher qualification and registration with professional body will be added advantage.
Salary / Allowances / Fringe Benefits
Successful candidate shall be entitled to salary, allowances and other fringe benefits similar to those of other sister tertiary institutions in Plateau State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and fifteen (15) typed written copies of Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Full name (surname first in block letters)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin / LGA
- Marital Status
- Number of ages of children
- Current postal address including phone numbers and e-mail address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic / professional bodies / associations
- Academic publication (in standard form)
- Previous employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
- Present employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
- Names and addresses of 3 referees.
Applications should be sent to:
Plateau College of Nursing and Midwifery,
Vom, Plateau State.
- Applicants should request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar at the address above
- Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be invited for interview please
Application Deadline 7th September, 2022.