Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Relationship Officer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
Relationship Officer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
Jan 24, 2020, 5:19 PM
Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, As an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping Its clients acquire new customers, Improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the life-time value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Relationship Officer Location: Lagos
- Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of smooth services to the client
- Relationship Management of existing Corporate/individual clients effectively to facilitate client retention
- Carry out periodic calls and visits to merchant partners and their location to ensure proper service delivery
- Work closely with Marketing and other departments to meet Client needs
- Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed
- Client program analytics
- Management of Client Relationships and Client Program Reporting
- New client acquisition
- Acquire new rewards merchant sign-ups to meet client needs and specifications
- Manage, train and setup merchant partner locations
- Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the client
- Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Problem solver
- Should be Courteous
- Ability to relate with and maintain both new and existing company clients i.e. individual/corporate, while also sourcing for new ones when required.
- Candidate should be proactive
- Persons with no prior experience (entry level) can also apply.
- Fluency In English language
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Pleasant personality
- Must have the ability to multitask while being versatile
- Ability to Pay attention to details,
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.Application Deadline 14th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts