Resident Inventory Control Officer at Morris Royal Security Limited
Jan 27, 2020, 2:15 PM
Morris Royal Security Limited - We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Inventory Control Officer
Working Days: Monday to Friday
- The position holder will be responsible for all the office and clients reconciliation functions including the review of internal Control systems of the organization, Reviewing, updating and ensuring compliance to Inventory Instructions, Reconciliation of Head office and Clients accounts, monitoring of project Advances.
- Financial control/Cost Management skills.
- 2 years post qualification experience in relevant skill
- First Degree in Accounting or equivalent preference for higher qualifications.
- Good knowledge of computer application and software.
- Auditing skills.