Risk Mitigation Intern at GE Nigeria
Feb 12, 2020, 10:48 AM
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Mitigation Intern
Ref No: 3432426
- The role requires working closely with the Grid Solutions business across SSA to provide operational support in supplier identification with the aim of mitigating compliance risk.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- GE Nigeria NYSC interns receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Defining in conjunction with partnering leader appropriate qualification level for new contractors based on scope value and work definition
- Creation of workflow requests
- Following up with various qualification reviewers/lead (Finance/EHS/Quality/Operations/Compliance/Technical/Engineering) to ensure timely completion of request.
- Ensure timely SSO ID creation
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply