Sales Executive at ASA Advanced Technology Limited
Feb 18, 2021, 8:38 PM
At ASA SECURITY, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of CCTV, panic buttons and other security products/ gaurd services
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role PREFERABLY in the Security industry.
- Monthly salary and very high sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th February, 2021.