Sales Executive at Oxford Gold Pinnacle Limited
Oxford Gold Pinnacle Limited - Over the past few years, we’ve been in the Real Estate business. We were able to help hundreds of top-flight Companies and thousands of SMBs to call the right decisions. From Real estate investment to property management and real estate sales, we have been able to offer our clients the best. Our vision is to transform the investment market and recreate a functioning wheel where real estate is prominent through prominent through commitment to positive change and innovative ideas that redefine the quality and consistency of our product and services that clients can expect from any real estate investment company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Managing Director
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating business leads for Oxford, pitching service offerings to clients, maintaining good relationships with existing clients/investors, and ultimately increasing the company’s current client base.
- Create and foster a business development culture which embraces a strategic, proactive and client centric approach in identifying, pursuing and closing new business opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales and marketing activities in accordance with agreed targets, budgets and timescales.
- Identify new sales leads and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Identify areas for expanded service offerings to clients.
- Maintain good relations with investors and respond to all enquiries relating to the company’s services.
- Actively increase the firm’s visibility within the industry through deliberate networking approaches.
- Gather intelligence on emerging industry trends, understand competitive landscape, and position the company for increased effectiveness in winning new business.
- Sell specific investment products of the company to achieve target revenues.
- Clearly communicate the company’s service offerings to potential investors/clients by writing proposals and other business information documents.
- Prepare informative PowerPoint presentation to potential clients whenever necessary.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Academic Qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in sales and marketing, preferably in investment/commercial banking and/or an insurance company.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- The preferred candidate must be articulate, persuasive and outgoing.
- He/she must have strong business acumen and an understanding of industry sector trends.
- Must be a self-starter and must be self-motivated
- The candidate must be a fast learner and have a passion for Sales.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Candidate must be good with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Preferred candidate should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Victoria Island, and/or Surulere
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.