Sales Executive (Decorative Paint) in a Paint Company
Apr 30, 2020, 11:07 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client in the Painting Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Decorative Paint)
Product Segment: Decorative Paint
- Day to Day Management - Travel across the territory and in various region across West Africa / Nigeria to identify market potential, develop customer relations and pass on the leads to reporting Manager.
- To facilitate the sales/product managers in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- Customer Relationship - To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT / ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts - To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Sales Targets - To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Sales Growth - To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- B.Sc. / HND in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related areas
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in selling Paint/ Construction Chemicals/ Coating etc.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- Previous experience in the selling of decorative paint is must.
- N100,000.00 - N140,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using " Sale Executive Decorative" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Sale Manager experience in the FMCG Industry would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 5th May, 2020.