Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa Limited
Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently seeking to hire the services of enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Manager with sound experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech in Civil / Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Must possess leadership and excellent communication skills
- Must have occupied at least 2 years managerial role
- Must be ready to resume within a short time frame.
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in Sales, out of which 2 must have been spent in a managerial capacity in a manufacturing or construction company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th August, 2022.